The City of Princeton, Indiana

Dedicated to building a city where families gather

Pay Traffic Tickets

If you receive a traffic citation you have a few options on how to proceed:

  • There is a court date on your ticket, you can appear on that date and time.
  • You can contact the Gibson County Prosecutors office to inquire about a deferral.
  • You can contact the Gibson County Clerks office to make arrangements to pay for the citation,812-386-6474. 

Contact Us

Police Department
310 W State St
Princeton, IN 47670
Get Directions

In this Department